Our Adult Foster Care Homes were established to provide 24 hour Care, Protection, and specialized services to developmentally disabled, mentally ill, physically handicapped and Drug abuse adults.
Asanpee Care / Redeemed American Homes, Inc. was incorporated as a State of Michigan 501-C- (3) nonprofit Organization in November 2005, with the purpose of providing Residential specialized care, quality services and supports to Adult with various disabilities.
We provide 24 hour supervision for health & safety, in a home setting that meet structural and safety requirements of the State of Michigan. Our homes are licensed and certified by Department Of Human services, Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing.
Our Adult Foster Care Homes were established to provide specialized services to developmentally disabled, mentally ill, physically handicapped and Drug abuse adults. We also have special programs for Consumers who are medically fragile, or diagnosed with multiple comorbidities. These medical issues include stroke, diabetes, congestive heart failure, COPD, hypertension, dementia, and debility.
Our program recognizes the need to teach functional skills and maintain a living environment conducive to the population we serve.
We have qualified medical team to provide medical care and follow up to them.
We have special program for young Adult between the ages of 18 to 30 years old.
Asanpee Care / Redeemed American Homes provides personal and group interaction activities. These include:
- Indoor games
- Group Outings and Dinning
We have several beautiful Homes scattered all over Western Wayne, in Michigan. We have homes at the following Cities:
Our Mission Statement
Is to provide excellence in care and health to all the population we serve. We are dedicated to provide a supportive & compassionate home setting and personal care services.
This will encourage our consumers to be as independent and autonomous as possible. We also assist them to live and interact within the community where they are.
In keeping with our mission, our purposes are:
- To provide support and service plans that is consumer-driven, person-centered, culturally-competent, well-implemented and monitored.
- To ensure that provision of services is continuous at all times in order to facilitate persons served to make choices, develop and exercise independence and potential.
- To provide services that exceeds the expectations of our consumers through dedication and commitment quality services and responsible decision making.
- To recognize the diversity of both the person served and staff.
- To build, reshape, restructure, or modify our policies, procedures, and practices to reflect the personalities and characteristics of the people with disabilities we serve.
- To conform to all Federal, State, and Local regulatory standards.
- To constantly search for new products and innovations, which can help us fulfill our mission.
- To be the organization of choice for services needed by persons with various disabilities.