We are an equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, marital status, age, weight, height, color, disability or veteran status in hiring, promotion, compensation or discipline of employees.
We are looking for qualified Home managers, Medication coordinators, Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Direct Care workers to join our team.
We have good incentives for our staffs and offer Health insurance.
You must have all the required items listed below before applying for employment:
Items required for employment:
- Two forms of I. D’s
- Police Report from your city
- Finger Printing, complete app. online or visit our office.
- Get driver’s clearance from any secretary of State ( you must have a valid driver’s license to be qualify for managers’ position)
- All your training records will be complete
- Must have current CPR & First Aid Cards
- Copy of your Diploma
- Your current Physical verification & T B test
You must be eligible to work in United States and at 18 years or older upon applying.
If you have the required documents listed above, go ahead and send your application. Download the employment packet from the link provided below. You can print it, fill it out completely and submit to our office with your documents.